Establishment of a university for the armed forces educational and training institutes was a long felt need. National security, war strategy, medical, engineering and technology related to higher studies are in high demand at present. To keep pace and to be at par with the fast developing world, the national higher studies, research enabling modern knowledge and creating scope for education and studies are the obligations to be fulfilled. In order to expand and integrate the existing educational and training institutes of the armed forces, they were needed to be brought under a single umbrella or authority. Thereby, the establishment of ‘Bangladesh University of Professionals,’ (BUP) took place in that process and came in to being as 30th public university of Bangladesh on 05 June 2008. BUP is a unique public university run by the armed forces with upholding the motto “EXCELLENCE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE”. The youngest university is confident in furthering the knowledge in the field of national security, technology and modern science to achieve the desired human resources development of the country.
- Recruiting Information [ 2011-05-31 08:20:00 ]
- BA-2004 Maj Gen Chowdhury Hasan Sarwardy, BB, ndc, psc joined in BUP as new vice chancellor [ 2011-04-24 12:00:00 ]
- Notice of depositing trimester fees for EMBA-04 (Session 2010-2011) Trimester-02 [ 2011-04-21 00:00:00 ]
- Notice of depositing trimester fees for EMBA-03 (Session 2009-2010) Trimester-05 [ 2011-04-21 00:00:00 ]
- Information of M Phil and Ph D Programe [ 2011-04-04 00:00:00 ]